Sunday 9 August 2015

A new present


Hi all,

So here it is, now I feel like I am the real deal. My new Sizzix Big Shot was bought for me for my Birthday present this year in April, and this is the reason I have been sooo busy.                         I turned in to a crazy card maker for a while there with new dreams of becoming a well known card maker all around the world, it wasn't until I ran out of supplies, that made me realize I am a small fish in a big pond. So now I have a lot of cards that are the same, and no where to take them.                                                             So I returned to making cards as I need them, and the occasional few just for fun.                       
See you all soon,

Love Kerrie. xx                     
                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment