Monday 28 December 2015

A Bon Voyage x 2

Hi'ya all,

So today is a two for one special ha,ha.
Well actually my first card was a fail, but only to the point of giving it to the right recipient, I didn't send it, yeh I know duh right.
Fail ha,ha


It was a very basic card, the main panel came from this collection by Kaisercraft and then the three brads down the left hand side came from my stash. A quick heat embossed sentiment from here on some Vellum cut down in to a small strip and added to the main panel, then all that was left was to adhere it all to an A2 card base. Ta-dah.

Cards number two.

For my Mum

and for my Brother

So as you can see, there was quite a bit more time and effort put in to these. My Mum and Brother were flying out to see family over in Britain, (back in June), I know better late than never. So I made them a card each.
I had to make a suitcase stencil to start with, which measured about 6"x 6" then from there I found some coordinating patterned paper to cover the bags with, got out my trusty Uni-ball Signo white pen and made some fake stitching lines, then went to work on some miniature passports, boarding passes, labels and tags. I had a ton of fun making these.
The sentiment came from here and I just heat embossed it with some Gold powder.
I LOVE making cards.

See you,
Love Kerrie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment