Tuesday 17 May 2016

Digi, Digi, Digi

Hi all,
Today's Blog is all Stamping Bella.
Now once again I have used digital stamps found on Pinterest without realizing they are in fact not free, so immediately deleted them from my digital stamp collection. 
These three cards however were printed and colored well before having this knowledge be made known to me.


Our first beautiful Bella is FAITH the FAIRY which I colored with pencil, and added a light blue hue around her to make her pop.


For my second Bella is CLAUDIA has a CANDY with the sentiment that goes along with her, I think she is soooo cute, but I do love all the Bellas.


Lastly I have one of my all time favorites, Clarissa and Camille share a CAFE with their coordinating sentiment. I made them flower power Bellas with the color pallet I chose, they would be gorgeous in any color combo though.

Okay peoples, this is the last of the FREE?? Digital stamps I will blog, so I will be back soon with some real stamp colored cards very soon.
Hope you all have a great day,
Love always
Kerrie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment