Saturday 25 June 2016

A special Birthday

Hi friends,
what a nice week it has been, I hope you all have had a lovely week too.


This card was quite fun to make, I knew I wanted balloons and the elephant as well as the die cut 4, so Pinterest inspiration I went.
I love the way the card turned out, I can't remember now (as this card was made in January) but I think the elephant came from one of the Mama Elephant stamp sets.
The card base measures 5.5" sq, the die cut 4 comes from a Kaisercraft numbers die I have, the Happy Birthday is an old stamp set I own and the balloons are hand drawn and colored with Crayola coloring pencils. The enamel dots are a DIY find on Pinterest, which you can see if you click here.
So that's it my crafty friends,
I really hope you have a great week, I am off to make some happy doggy cards from a Mama Elephant stamp set. 
Love always
Kerrie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment