Saturday 2 July 2016

Ice scream you scream ........ for ICE CREAM

Hello Ice cream lovers, and everyone else too.
Today's card reminds me of an old Ice cream shoppe, well that was the plan anyway.


This card was made for a very sweet young lady, who loves going to the Ice cream shop with my mother in law, (her Gran Ruth) when she comes down to visit her.
The only stamp used on this card is the Birthday sentiment, and that was done with Versamark and heat embossing it with white embossing powder by Ranger. The rest is hand drawn and colored using coloring pencils.

I do hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. If you have any questions or comments, don't forget you can leave them for me and I will be more than happy to get back to you.

Until next time,
byeeeee.
Love always
Kerrie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment